[PlanetCCRMA] libsigc++ broken? - more info

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 14:32:01 2003

A bit more info - the file that fails generates a log file with some
info:

configure:8212: g++ -o conftest -Wall -I/usr/lib/gtkmm/include
-I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/i
nclude/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/lib/sigc++-1.0/include -I/
usr/include/sigc++-1.0   conftest.cc -lpthread -ldl -lm  -rdynamic
-L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
 -lgtkmm -lgdkmm -lgtk -lgdk -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm
-lsigc -lpthread >&5
In file included from /usr/include/sigc++/signal_system.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/gtk--/proxy.h:6,
                 from /usr/include/gtk--/base.h:34,
                 from /usr/include/gtk--.h:70,
                 from configure:8133:
/usr/include/sigc++/slot.h:25:20: config.h: No such file or directory

Why is it asking for -I/usr/include/sigc++-1.0??? This does not exist on
my system. If it asked for /usr/lib/sigc++ it would make sense to me,
assuming that the other files just had config.h and not sigc++config.h

I don't think I can go any farther with this. It's beyond my understand
what is generating all of this stuff.

Thanks!

Mark