[PlanetCCRMA] libsigc++ broken?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Jan 27 09:58:01 2003

Fernando,
   This problem seems to have been caused by using a gtk-- (gtkmm) RPM that
the gtkmm page said was OK for Redhat, but apparently isn't. Building gtk--
Rev 1.2 from CVS source code solved this problem still using the libsigc++
RPM you have provided, so the problem isn't the RPM from you, but the other
one from Ximian.

Cheers,
Mark