[PlanetCCRMA] Hammerfall HDSP rev 11, ALSA

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Tue Jul 1 06:54:03 2003

Martin,
   Before you mess with patches, check whether it is applied using

Wizard root # cat /proc/asound/card0/hdsp

Make sure you have a line that says 'Control2 register'. If you do, then the
patch is applied. If you do not, then the patch is required.

Cheers,
Mark