[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA and NVidia

foltra@terra.cl foltra@terra.cl
Tue Jul 1 15:44:01 2003

Hi Alex
Thanks, for your comments. I had to set IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH because
the installer refused to compile with the version of gcc i was running.
After setting this environment var it finished compiling the modules
but after that it couldn't load the modules, not sure but looks
like compiling the kernel and modules with different gcc version leads
to unresolved symbols.

P.S. i have an older version of the kernel + nvidia drivers working,
and it flyes with quake3 :) so it's not to worry. I was just trying
to build a newer kernel with newer drivers.

Regards,
cables.