[PlanetCCRMA] problem installing kernel

Peter Oliva kaznjammer@gmx.de
Sat Jul 5 04:07:01 2003

I am having my first go at PlanetCCRMA, and have encountered a problem.
When I attempt this:
apt-get -o RPM::Install-Options::=--oldpackage install planetccrma-core
apt reports that there is no such package.

I'm installing on top of RedHat9 from cd-sources. (Sneaker-net
describes my situation very well). I only have made the
planetccrma-i386-9-20030623.img and the
planetccrma-updates-9-20030623.img cds so far. I have installed apt and
updated it to with both of those cds. I even have synaptic installed.

Does anyone have a clue why I can't get the kernel package installed?

Thanks,
Peter Oliva