[PlanetCCRMA] two kernel patches sets merged

Thu Jul 24 17:10:02 2003

> > Ok, i merged the PlanetCCRMA kernel patches set and the Con Kolivas
> > kernel patches set.
>
> It looks like there are already provisions for the CK patch in the
> .src.rpm files of the Planet 2.4.21 kernel. These patches aren't used by
> default, but it looks like you can just uncomment a %patch line and
> rpmbuild the new kernel. I haven't tried this, just letting you know.

I did try the ck patches a while ago, what I can remember of my tests is
that the interactive response was erratic - the thing would hang
sometimes while accessing the disk. But this was some time ago (or maybe
I made a mistake when patching things) so maybe it is time to try them
again...

-- Fernando