[PlanetCCRMA] anyone using redhat 7.2 and planet CCRMA?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Jul 25 11:46:02 2003

> AFAIK RedHat 9 is working fine with Planet CCRMA. We just updated all
> CCRMA machines to 9 and things seem to be working... it is indeed very
> strange that RedHat 10 was NOT released one week after we finished
> updating :-)

LOL! Feeling lucky, are you?! ;-)

I will be looking into doing my upgrade then. There is finally some really
good work going on in the background to get my hardware working under Linux,
so maybe one day soon I'll be able to rejoining the ranks of Linux Audio
Users!

Thanks for the update. I trust your travels were good?

Cheers,
Mark