[PlanetCCRMA] new audio app

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 30 21:39:01 2003

Hi Fernando
Hi all

There is a new app that is working very well with redhat+planet ccrma and that I believe a lot of people (ordinary people and musicians too) may like:
it's a rythm station called gmorgan.
I think it's a really great app that has its place in the Planet ccrma audio list.
So I'm asking if there is a chance that it can be included.

Here is the announce on lau by the author (holborn):

>Hi!

>gmorgan is a .. Rhythm Station, an organ with auto-accompaniment and a "small"
>Band in a Linux Box. Uses MIDI and the ALSA sequencer for play the rhythm
>patterns. Styles, patterns , sounds, and the mixer settings, can be edited
>and saved.

>Program is released GNU/GPL version 2.

[snip changelog]

#219055 http://counter.li.org