[PlanetCCRMA] updates: cinelerra, meterbridge, libjackasyn, redhat 9 apt-enabled iso images

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Tue Jun 10 19:13:01 2003

--=-sAN83MZSDED04SuLpm/l

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 20:25, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> * added Cinelerra version 1.1.6-1 to the repository, a video editing
>   suite. Previously I was only pointing to their web page, where there
>   were Cinelerra binaries available. It was all a hack as they required
>   the installation of extra libraries because of runtime dependencies.
>   The packages have been compiled for i386, i686 and athlon
>   architectures, apt-get will pick the right one for your machine
>   (tested on 8.0).=20

    Hmm...that might be cool..
>=20
> * updated Meterbridge to version 0.9.2-1.

    What the?  I'll have to visit your site for a description...

> * added RedHat 9 apt-enabled iso images. Added RedHat 9 metadata
>   tarballs for creating your own apt-enabled RedHat cdroms.=20

    Ooh, slick, bud.  Good job!  I could use that...if I could still
afford blank cdroms.  :(  Maybe I can borrow some...

> * updated Libjackasyn to version 0.8-1.
>=20
> I'm in the process of updating the file lists for the virtual
> planetccrma-audioapps and planetccrma-audiovideoapps. I'll probably
> create -devel packages with just the developer packages so an initial
> install is as small as possible. I'll post more details when I'm done
> with this.=20

    Good plan- maybe planetccrma-audioapps-devel?

    GoodOnYa!

--=20
Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                                    http://www.kamakiriad.com
Linux: it's all about choice and better software.      Live free or die.

--=-sAN83MZSDED04SuLpm/l

--=-sAN83MZSDED04SuLpm/l--