[PlanetCCRMA] updates: cinelerra, meterbridge, libjackasyn, redhat 9 apt-enabled iso images

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Tue Jun 10 19:59:01 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 19:42, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > >     What the?  I'll have to visit your site for a description...
> >
> > This is Steve's really cool little set of meters that you can wire up
> > through Jack and look at your signal chain. Very fun stuff.
> >
> > I'm wondering if this revision will get me to a poor man's HDSP Meter
> > Bridge - i.e. 3 rows of 26 VU meters?
>
> It has a -c (columns) argument so I guess it is possible...
> (I don't know if this is new in this version)
> -- Fernando

Yes, I've use the -c in the past, but I think it seg faulted up around
16 VU's or so. I don't really remember the details. I don't think
running that many was ever really on the to do list, but I think it
would be cool.

I think it would be quite nice to just have a little script that starts
3 groups of meters when I need them with all the connections already
correct for my cards.

Cheers,
Mark