[PlanetCCRMA] planetedge sources

Tue Jun 10 20:19:01 2003

> I have the latest planetedge installed. I would like to get my
> hammerfall DSP to work with alsa. I take it what I need to do is
> recompile alsa against the planetedge kernel sources.

The latest alsa in the planetedge repository is quite new, I don't think
there are hdsp changes (that I've heard off) in cvs.

> What is the apt-get command I need to get the planetedge kernel sources?

apt-get install kernel-source#KERNEL_VERSION

Where KERNEL_VERSION is the version of the kernel you want source for
(this is not source suitable for rebuilding the kernel, only for
building additional kernel modules).

-- Fernando