[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel 2.4.21-1.ll.acpi(smp) panic!

Fri Jun 20 12:15:02 2003

> The new kernel is most excellent and fixed my firewire dilemmas on
> prostar 2253/1ghz rh8, with 2.4.21-1.ll.acpi

Glad to hear that something works! :-)

> Next up is acpi problems to be solved...ACPI overall is most excellent
> with battery in my laptop, but I can't figure out how to get my laptop
> to go into standby mode arg!

I'm afraid I can't help. I do have a laptop but I have never explored
the standby modes (not even tried, no time :-)

> Also, did a package fix via synaptic and have screwed up kde font paths
> or something (for the needed konqueror). Any quick thoughts on how to
> repair rh8 kde?

What exactly is happening? Just that the fonts look different? This may
be the side effect of upgrading to the newest qt which is part of Planet
CCRMA for all redhats save for 9 (the newer qt which is needed to be
able to build muse).

-- Fernando