[PlanetCCRMA] updated: mammut (again? :-), cm/clm/cmn lisp world

Sun Jun 22 18:12:01 2003

> > * updated the Lisp World (CM/CLM/CMN) for both cmucl and clisp, now
> >   version 1.0-19. Let me know if you still have problems with cmucl on
> >   startup. If not please try to keep track on when it breaks to try to
> >   find out which change is actually triggering the problem.

> Still dont work. :(

I got to the same error on a different machine here. This is very
strange. I installed the package the first time, got the error on
startup (same as yours - it would imply that the ffi interface is not
being rebuilt). Then I manually run the %post script that rebuilds the
ffi interface and cm/clm/cmn started working as I expected.

So I uninstalled cmucl-cm-clm-cmn, installed it again and... it worked.
I do not understand what is the difference between the first and
subsequent installs. I can't repeat the problem.

-- Fernando