[PlanetCCRMA] updated: some _really_ empty packages

Tue Mar 4 12:07:00 2003

> * added planetccrma-audioapps and planetccrma-audiovideoapps. These two
>   packages are empty. In a way :-) Even empty packages can be useful.

But not when they are REALLY REALLY empty.

The magic packages were broken, they really had no dependencies (because
of a typo I made when I reorganized some stuff in my scripts). The
current updated packages in the repository are fine, if you installed
them yesterday just do an apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade and
they should work...

-- Fernando