[PlanetCCRMA] update: cdrom iso images, roadmap

Tue Mar 11 18:44:01 2003

Hi all, new iso cdrom images are online with the latest and greatest.
I'm leaving tomorrow for the LAD conference in Germany so I'm trying
(unsuccessfully) to finish up a bunch of things :-)

ALSA 0.9.1 was released earlier today. I have it running in my laptop
(seems to be fine) but I did not have enough time to rebuild it for the
default kernels and make it available online in the Planet. It will have
to wait till I come back on Monday (there's also a new version of Jack
but I'm waiting for some problems with qjackconnect to be solved - jack
without qjackconnect would not be really fun :-)

There is a small new section in the Planet CCRMA pages: a roadmap to the
Planet CCRMA applications. Take a look (link in the changelog) and let
me know if you find blind alleys and inaccurate or imcomplete sections.
This is just a first try, it is far from complete...

-- Fernando