[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get dist-upgrade problem

Jim Ruxton cinetron@passport.ca
Thu Mar 13 14:25:03 2003

Thanks Brian,

I'm still having the same problem Thomas is having. apt-get is trying to
install a package that is already installed . In my case it is openssl .
Is the best way to get the rpmdatabase back in sync to manually (ie. rpm
-e ) the offending package and let apt-get re-install?
Jim