[PlanetCCRMA] zynaddsubfx (ot)

Ryan Gallagher ryanpg@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 13:37:01 2003

Don't wanna start a flamewar but...

I'm just curious, what reaction do people have to the disclaimer
(presumably from the author) on the zynaddsubfx site?

"If you want to use this program to make music that is against God and
Jesus Christ (like HeavyMetal, NewAge,..) STOP and think that you'll be
judged someday by God Himself for causing people to lose the only way
to Salvation. This will happen, no matter if you'll use my program,
else's program or anything else against Jesus."

Really just wondering what other peoples reaction is.

please feel free to ignore this post, ;-)

-r

=====
--r--