[PlanetCCRMA] GDAM problems

Fri Mar 28 13:06:02 2003

> I'm trying to run gdam for the first time, but when I click on "turntable"
> or "wheels" the program exits with this message:
>
> Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion `src
> != NULL' failed.
> Segmentation fault
>
> I'm running planet on RH 8.0, updated today to latest version

I have to switch to cvs to see if that is fixed - I've been waiting for
a new release but nothing seems to be forthcoming. I never managed to
get it to run correctly under 8.0 (works in 7.2/7.3). It has not been a
priority since nobody has apparently tried to use it before :-)

I'd suggest using terminatorX, seemed to work last time I tested it.

-- Fernando