[PlanetCCRMA] Ahhh, and hello

Marv Smoak smoak@mis.net
Mon Oct 6 16:14:01 2003

Yes, I think so.  Both Dave and Fernando have provided outstanding
contributions to the useability of linux.  For me, the ability to have
the system be maintainable is key.  If it works for what I need to do
I'll only upgrade when I need to.  And I'd like it to be "easy" when
I do.  During my working years I needed to calculate; now I want to
make music.  The CCRMA collection is a monumental contibution to meeting
that desire for folks who have it, I think.

Happy tunes,
Marv