[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP again and again

Eli Cantu eli@then7.com
Thu Oct 16 11:40:01 2003

not to mention, just because you can see a device in a list, does not mean IRQ
issues are not going to bother it.

I've had a firewire card visible, the module loaded for it(with out error), but
until i moved it to a different PCI slot, it refused to mount any external
enclosures (via sbp2).

similar situation with a NIC. everything looked good, but until I moved this
particular NIC to a different PCI slot....I could not get traffic to pass.