[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA CD installs: broken PD packages

derek holzer derek@x-i.net
Fri Oct 17 06:28:01 2003

been using the CCRMA CDs to install in some bandwidth-challenged places
while doing linux workshops in the Balkans. current location = Novi Sad.

i have discovered along the way that the packages for PD, GEM, Ggee, etc
are broken on the CD [or my CDs are damaged]. they require libtk8.3.so,
which is not available. the machines i am working on now have NO network
card for getting this package via apt-get, so could somebody please
point me to to the location of this package on CCRMA server? then i can
make a local copy to use in the offline machines. trying to browse the
apt repositories is 'forbidden'.

thanks,
d.