[PlanetCCRMA] Compiling ccrma kernels

Bob Ham rah@bash.sh
Mon Oct 27 17:21:01 2003

--=-q9coLJyGNQ7s43bsl9vq

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 17:40, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > There seems to be stuff in the spec file to include the distro version
> > in the suffix but my fiddling hasn't managed to make it come alive.=20
> > Should I just tack ".rh80" onto the end of the "6.ll" release version?
>=20
> Yup, that would be enough. The version specific suffix is added during
> the build process, I did not add that inside the spec file as that is
> common to all spec files.=20

How do you add something to the release version in a build?  --define?

Bob

--=20
Bob Ham <rah@bash.sh>

"At some point, keystroke recorders got installed on several machines at
Valve. Our speculation is that these were done via a buffer overflow in
Outlook's preview pane." -- Gabe Newell on the Half-Life 2 source leak

--=-q9coLJyGNQ7s43bsl9vq

--=-q9coLJyGNQ7s43bsl9vq--