[PlanetCCRMA] Compiling ccrma kernels

Bob Ham rah@bash.sh
Mon Oct 27 17:23:00 2003

--=-F02dmDFCw4eBpXqSwgw1

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 18:28, Karsten Wiese wrote:
> Am Montag, 20. Oktober 2003 04:42 schrieb Bob Ham:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I've got a resierfs root partition, so I need to compile my own version
> > of the ccrma kernels.=20
> the stock ll kernel (vmlinuz-2.4.22-6.ll.rh90) runs here with a reiserfs =
root=20
> partition right out of the box. maybe mkinitrd can help you too?

I've never really understood initrd images.  I'd rather have a kernel
that does its job in the first place ;)

Bob

--=20
Bob Ham <rah@bash.sh>

"At some point, keystroke recorders got installed on several machines at
Valve. Our speculation is that these were done via a buffer overflow in
Outlook's preview pane." -- Gabe Newell on the Half-Life 2 source leak

--=-F02dmDFCw4eBpXqSwgw1

--=-F02dmDFCw4eBpXqSwgw1--