[PlanetCCRMA] similar to planet except for other distributions?

derek holzer derek@x-i.net
Thu Oct 30 03:53:01 2003

DeMuDi / Agnula : Debian Multimedia Distribution [not entirely complete
or up-to-date... work in progress for a couple years now]
ReMuDi / Agnula : [somewhat mythical/hypothetical] RedHat Multimedia
Distribution
TurnKey : Mandrake audiovisual packages [from what i have seen lately on
his site, he is kind-of "merging" w/ Planet]
AudioSlack : Slackware audiovisual packages [somewhat more limited than
DeMuDi, Planet or Turnkey]

good luck,
derek