[PlanetCCRMA] PD.Balkania Linux audio workshops

derek holzer derek@x-i.net
Fri Oct 31 15:58:01 2003

Just finished the documentation for a series of Pure Data and Linux
audio workshops in Croatia, Bosnia+Herzegovina and Serbia+Montenegro
that have occupied the last month-or-so of my life. I alternated between
a Knoppix version of DeMuDi and PlanetCCRMA for these workshops, using
the live CD in a pinch, and using the Planet packages when I had time +
machines to make real installations. Some of this information is
included in the PlanetCCRMA website, but I thought folks might want to
see what I was up to and get a little deeper into a few things (PD, for
example). Comments, additions and corrections welcome!

http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PD.Balkania

best,
d.