[PlanetCCRMA] Now I need recommendations for a control surface...

Josh Steiner josh@vitriolix.com
Mon Apr 5 11:59:02 2004

yeah, my niche automation station midi slider bay suffers from a slow
sample rate which is really sad... its the #1 most important feature in
a midi controller... i wonder how this eurorack thing does in this
reguard... for some reason reviewers never seem to test this, which is
rather derelict if you ask me...