[PlanetCCRMA] new server and urls

Wed Apr 7 16:19:04 2004

Hi all, the CCRMA web server has finally moved to a new machine (bigger,
faster, better :-). And the main url address for CCRMA will be
"ccrma.stanford.edu" instead of "www-ccrma.stanford.edu". There is a
redirect currently there that sends traffic from www-ccrma to ccrma, but
apparently apt was not following it (sigh :-).

We have changed the server configuration so this appears to have been
fixed. If you hit any problems let me know, you can also edit your
/etc/apt/sources.list and replace all instances of "www-ccrma" to
"ccrma".

Thanks to Emiliano Grilli for the report!
-- Fernando