[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: New Lilypond]

Fri Apr 9 09:58:01 2004

Just passing on an edited copy of the email to the list...

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Nick Metrowsky
To: nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: New Lilypond
Date: 09 Apr 2004 08:40:54 -0600

Hi Fernando,

I just want to tell you that the new Lilypond 2.2.0-1 is incompatible
with Noteedit released by CCRMA. Apparently, there were changes made to
Lilypond that have not made it into Noteedit, thus causing errors when
one tries to run Lilypond against a .ly file generated by Noteedit.
There were no problems with the Lilypond release that was available from
CCRMA before 7 April, 2004. I have not looked at Noteddit 2.5.3, the
current release, to see if there are problems. Considering the folks
handling Noteedit are several months behind on the Lilypond integration,
the incompatibility problem may persist for a while.

Thanks.

Nick

PS You might want to warn others of what I discovered.