[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP Interface Question

Janina Sajka janina@rednote.net
Sun Apr 11 08:20:03 2004

I have the RME Multiface which is interfaced with my computer via the PCMCIA card--only because my best, most capable, computer has been my Thinkpad T30. However, I'm now in the process of building a new pedestal machine for my little studio Needless to say I'd like to get and use the PCI interface card for my Multiface. Will that work? Is it essentially a drop in replacement. I ask because I have a foggy recollection that there were issues with the PCI interface, and I'd like to find out about any potential problems the easy way, if they do in fact exist.

Thanks again to everyone here for a substantive and useful email list.