[PlanetCCRMA] SCSI emulation?

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 17:52:01 2004

Jesse,
   I think for the 2.6.5 kernel the documentation seems to support what
I'm doing. From the file /usr/src/linux/Documentation/ide.txt I find:

"hdx=scsi": the return of the ide-scsi flag, this is useful for allowing
ide-floppy, ide-tape, and ide-cdrom|writers to use ide-scsi emulation on
a device specific option.

Maybe your kernel did things differently? For clarity, as I said
earlier, this is a Gentoo kernel, not a Karma kernel. I doubt there's
any difference, but I don't know.

Cheers,
Mark