[PlanetCCRMA] How to record WAV from Rosegarden?

Olaf Giesbrecht Olaf_Giesbrecht@Yahoo.de
Wed Apr 14 10:56:02 2004

as far as i know, you can record a wav track in rosegarden. but you have
to start jack before you start rosegarden.

and fluidsynth doas work with jack, so you can record in for example
rezopund as well (use qjackctl or qjackconnect to connect
audio-devices...

hope it works

greetings olaf