[PlanetCCRMA] Re: planet ccrma gpg key

des1gner@optusnet.com.au des1gner@optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 16 03:59:01 2004

I'm getting the same error, even after doing an 'apt-get --reinstall
install openssl'

fedora fc1 and planet repository over a fresh install of fedora. (I
thought I made a mistake and so just wiped the whole thing and
started over again)
odd thing is I don't get it for every package.  I haven't save the
error mesages for the couple i tried, but i will if it is of any help.

i also did _not run up2date or yum, which seems to whack the key from
my previous experiences with fedora.