[PlanetCCRMA] missing objects from the extended package?...............

chun lee leechun@leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 03:23:01 2004

thanks for your reply:)

the version of Pd that i have on my Mac OSX is from

http://pure-data.iem.at/downloads

and its pd-extended version 0.37. i think its made by this person called
Hans-Christoph Steiner, i might be wrong.

there is a .deb file for download, but i don't know how it works. i have
just been looking for ways to use it.

for the patch that i like to run on my Fedora, all i need is the
'counter' and the 'zl' objects.

many thanks

CHUN