[PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic not working under Fedora

dbdbdb kakarott@fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 20 13:26:01 2004

Hello!

I've been trying to use OpenMusic composition environment to no avail.
I've 'apt-get' the last version (4.7.2 beta) with all the dependencies
and even upgraded the lisp interpreter 'cmucl' (to version 2003.12.2) but
there is a problem when try to load it:

"
[kasti@localhost kasti]$ fluidsynth -m midishare -s
/mnt/windows_E/KASTI_HOME/sYnerGi-8Mb.sf2

[kasti@localhost kasti]$ omlinux
/usr/bin/omlinux: line 41:  4049 Segmentation fault      $LISP
$LISP_ARGUMENTS -load $OMHOME/bootstrap-linux.lisp -load $CMUCL_GTK -load
$OMHOME/screamer.x86f -load $OMHOME/openmusic.x86f $PROJECTS_TO_LOAD
-load $OMHOME/init-linux.lisp

[kasti@localhost kasti]$
"

Currently I don't what to do next as i am not very familiarizaed with the
interaction of lisp and external world (gtk problem?), and the process of
installation seemed to be succesful (no error messages).

Any help is highly appreciated

== Carlos
--
  dbdbdb