[PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic not working under Fedora

dbdbdb kakarott@fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 21 12:15:02 2004

Hello!

Thanks for your answer, in fact the problem happens ONLY under the
PlanetCCRMA kernel (yes, segmentation fault in both cases).

I realized it because my modem is a "winmodem" so i have to reboot to
load the Fedora original kernel to connect to the internet (i'm too lazy
to recompile with the new kernel ;), and when i do so, all the lisp'es
(cmucl/clisp/guile) work without problems (although OpenMusic don't load
because of the absence of Midishare).

As i've been (and will be) very busy in my daily work (and far from my
machine), i'll send later the details of the *version* of the PlanetCCRMA
kernel and midishare drivers (but they are from the last incarnation of
the ISO cdroms > 2004-0306 ???)

Anyway, thanks again for your input!

== Carlos