[PlanetCCRMA] April 21 update mashes Jack...

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Thu Apr 22 05:40:03 2004

Ciao Emiliano:

  Thanks for the confirmation, I didn't want to think I was the only one
going crazy about this. ;-)

  I followed Lawrie's advice and have already downgraded to 0.94.
Everything is working again, so I'll wait for Fernando's next
suggestions before attempting the upgrade.

Best regards,

dp

PS: Will you or anyone else from the Hydrogen team be in Karlsruhe next
week ? It would be great to see you again.