[PlanetCCRMA] Re: available: kernel on the edge

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 22 15:32:01 2004

--IpljlC28XhFjURzf

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 01:49:23PM -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrot=
e:
> New versions of the Planet CCRMA kernels and ALSA drivers are available
> in the PlanetEdge repository (I'll do an official release tomorrow).
> They include 2.4.26 and the RedHat 9 2.4.20-30 kernel. Both have all
> latest security updates and come with the usual goodies.=20

sorry to break the mood, but could you respin the builds for RedHat 9?
There is a new kernel (31.9) out there that fixes a lot of security issues.

I'd suggest to PlanetCCRMA users to use only nando's 2.4.26, not only
for security concerns :)
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--IpljlC28XhFjURzf