[PlanetCCRMA] available: kernel on the edge

Taybin Rutkin taybin@earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 17:08:01 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 16:49, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> New versions of the Planet CCRMA kernels and ALSA drivers are available
> in the PlanetEdge repository (I'll do an official release tomorrow).
> They include 2.4.26 and the RedHat 9 2.4.20-30 kernel. Both have all
> latest security updates and come with the usual goodies.

Thank you so much for upgrading the kernel, a driver I'm using (prism54)
depends on 2.4.25+.  Could you enable CONFIG_FW_LOADER though?  Or, is
there someway I can get your linux-2.4/.config file so I can compile my
own?

Thank you,
Taybin