[PlanetCCRMA] added: Planet CCRMA menu system (first version)

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Mon Apr 26 12:44:01 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Matthew Allen wrote:

> 	Fernando, I don't use GNOME, but I would like to take a look at
> how you are building your menu. I currently do mine by hand (for FVWM2),
> but if your menus were something I could easily parse (like XML or such)
> it would be pretty straightforward for me to write a script that ported
> them over.

I'm using fvwm as well, and the default-desktop for all the machines at
Notam is set to fvwm too (which everyone seems to use). In case you make
a script to automaticly convert gnome-menues to fvwm-menues, could
you post them to the list? Thanks. :)