[PlanetCCRMA] available: kernel on the edge

Patrice Tisserand Patrice.Tisserand@ircam.fr
Tue Apr 27 01:03:01 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 01:25, Ryan wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 15:49, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > New versions of the Planet CCRMA kernels and ALSA drivers are available
>
> Hi all,
>
> Nando long time no email. ;-)
>
> Thanks for keeping things up to date.  Now, I've got a problem for the
> list to solve.  I can't for the life of me compile and install madwifi
> drivers with the CCRMA kernels.  I've tried a lot of things that don't
> work BUT before I list all of those failed efforts I'd like to hear if
> anyone has had success.

Hi,
at Ircam, we have compiled madwifi with CCRMA kernels last summer (it
was with 2.4.22-ll)
If you want, I could check after the Linux Audio Meeting if it's still
compile on our computer.

Bye,
Patrice
--