[PlanetCCRMA] Laptop Power Management - cpufreq

Steven Yi kunstmusik@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:16:02 2004

Hi Fernando,

I use APM as ACPI on linux does not work on my laptop (IBM Thinkpad T23).
I'm actually having a hard time finding the source for these speedstep
modules on the web.  It seems to have been added to Fedora Core 1 as it's in
the release notes:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/

under Kernel Modules (near bottom).  These modules do come with the stock
Fedora kernel.

Thanks for your reply!
steven