[PlanetCCRMA] FreeST

Saul Lethbridge saul_lethbridge@health.qld.gov.au
Fri Apr 30 06:12:01 2004

--=_9CBD40E4.EE8E1095

Hi,

Does anybody know how to use the jack part of FST? I have successfully comp=
iled FST but when I try to compile Jack FST it says it can't find package j=
ack (which is installed).

Kind Regards

Saul Lethbridge
Queensland Health Information Services

********
This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for=
 the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not wa=
ived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), =
or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of thi=
s email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidenti=
ality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this emai=
l in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or =
by return email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard co=
pies produced.
********

--=_9CBD40E4.EE8E1095

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Does anybody know how to use the jack part of FST? I ha=
ve=20
successfully compiled FST but when I try to compile Jack FST it says it can=
't=20
find package jack (which is installed).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT size=3D1>
<DIV><BR>Kind Regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Saul Lethbridge<BR>Queensland Health Information=20
Services<BR></FONT></DIV><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
********<BR>
This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for=
 the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not wa=
ived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), =
or if it is transmitted/received in error.<BR>
<BR>
Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of thi=
s email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidenti=
ality if it relates to health service matters.<BR>
<BR>
If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this emai=
l in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or =
by return email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard co=
pies produced.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>