[PlanetCCRMA] aeolus stoped working after update

Sun Aug 1 23:10:01 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 20:55, Tracey Anne Hytry wrote:
> > Can somebody else that runs FC1 test this?
>
> I have a very fresh FC1 system here with everything loaded on it.
> I just tried out Aeolus and is sounds sweet, guess it works here.

Thanks for taking ht etime to check, I just rebooted my laptop into the
FC1 disk, updated everything and aeolus seems to be working.

> I'm sure that dosen't help Axel much, sorry.

Same here.
I don't know where to begin debugging this. Axel, maybe you could send
the output of aeolus to a soundfile (maybe to timemachine or to qarecord
in jack mode?) and post it somewhere so we could look at it and try to
figure out what is happening? What soundcard do you have? What
parameters are you using to start jackd?

How about checking the settings of the reverb? (the "audio" button).
Bring down the level of reverb. Maybe you have changed the settings from
the default and the new version of aeolus somehow feedbacks with those
settings.

-- Fernando