[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Echo Mona Laptop driver

Tue Aug 3 10:01:01 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 19:50, Andres Cabrera wrote:
> Thanks Fernando and Steve for your answers,
> I tried your suggestions, and lsmod does show:
> yenta_socket           13856   1
> pcmcia_core            57504   0  [ds yenta_socket]
>
> 04:00.0 Multimedia controller: Motorola: Unknown device 3410 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Echo Digital Audio Corporation: Unknown device 0072
>         Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
>         Memory at 20800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
>
> So I guess the system is seeing the card correctly. Would you say then,
> that the problem is definitely with the driver, or can you think of
> anything else?

It looks like the system sees the card but the driver is not recognizing
it. It could that you have a new revision of the card and its pci id is
not being recognized by the driver (that has happened a few times with
the hammerfall cards). Somewhere in the driver there must be a list of
pci ids, you could check to see if yours is listed.

-- Fernando