[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 1010 audio works!

Greg George greg@gmconsult.com
Fri Aug 20 15:12:01 2004

I deleted them, i still get the error

Could not connect to jack server as client, when trying to start
jack as greg

Also, does Rosegarden have a way to import audio files?  I haven't
been able to find it.  Only Midi, RG 2.1 and Hydrogen files are
available for importing.  If not, is this something they are planning on
adding?

Greg George