[PlanetCCRMA] Re: FC2 -- Rezound

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@aol.com
Thu Aug 26 23:14:01 2004

->> ->You are doing nothing wrong. Rezound does not build currently
under FC2
> and I never got the time to look at it again. I'm posting the error
> message at the end of this email. <-
>
> Thanks.  I downloaded the rezound tarball from sourceforge this
morning,
> and was able to build it and run it under your newest kernel...

Strange. I'll have to look at this again. Maybe there's a newer version
available. <-

The rpmbuild did not work, however, until:

I edited the .spec file to --enable-jack... it wouldn't build until I
erased the bit about --enable-standalone.  I'm not sure if that makes it
worthless, but it built, so we're happy for a little while.

Matt