[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Fc2 -- Rezound

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@aol.com
Fri Aug 27 08:42:01 2004

->
I actually managed to install rezound-0.10 from a "foreign" rpm and it
works, but not with jack.
(except for jacklaunch)
0.9 was not working so I tried this version (ATrpms or freshrpms, I
don't remember)<-

It's likely jack wasn't enabled in the build, as it's not by default in
the .configure script.  I'm gonna try a couple of other things with it
today - there's a patch in the source tree for fixing some of the gl
errors you might get building the rezound standalone (read the README) -
note that these are different errors than the one Fernando reported, so
I'm thinking the new version has fixed some stuff... for building
standalone my problem was a missing library (/usr/lib/libfox.a), so that
may be remedied fairly easily hopefully;  there may be errors after that
one I didn't get to yet.  I'll try the patch, and to see if I can find
missing libraries, and report... right now it seems to be working in
jack without the --enable-standalone flag.

Matt