[PlanetCCRMA] yes we have no hardware...

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 08:30:01 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 02:45, Aaron wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am abit annoyed, I keep switching from distro to distro in the hopes
> of finding one that meets my needs.
>
> I was using Xandros, but couldn't get hebrew to work.
> So I moved to FC2 and now I see that my cdr isn't recognized and my
> scanner.
>
> Very annoying.
> Before I go back to Xandros does anyone have an idea why with FC2 I have
> no cdr?
>
> I am using a planet kernel should I try to stock FC2 one? I saw in a few
> places that there are problems with cdr.
>
> Anyways
> Thanks
> Aaron

Aaron,
   No idea why, but I think to move forward we would need to know what
sort of PC you are using, what you might have in your grub.conf file
that would effect this, what your fstab file looks like, etc. It's a bit
difficult to give you a real answer, or even a path to find it, without
some idea what you are using and doing on your end.

   Send back some info and let's take a look.

- Mark