[PlanetCCRMA] updates: ceres3, tap-plugins, caps-plugins

Sat Dec 4 14:03:02 2004

A few updates:
* ceres3 updates to version 0.28a5-1
* tap-plugins updated to 0.7.0-1 (i386 & i686 builds)
* caps-plugins updated to 0.2.0-1 (i386 & i686 builds)

More details, as usual, in the online changelog.

I have started the fc3 rebuild, thanks for your patience, will try to
post what I have done so far on Monday.

BTW, I'm still building test kernels with Ingo Molnar's realtime
preemption patches. And I still have a couple of my test machines where
I have problems (unbootable dual athlon mp, non-working network in an
a64).

-- Fernando