[PlanetCCRMA] ReZound crashing on a pitch/tempo change

Jean-Baptiste MESTELAN jean-baptiste.mestelan@laposte.net
Sun Dec 5 13:52:00 2004

Hello !

I wondered if other CCRMA users have experienced this :
ReZound crashes whenever I use the menu options :
- change pitch,
- change tempo
?

ReZound will only display "Erreur de segmentation", which is like
"Segment fault" (pardon my French).
I am running a FC2 kernel, by the way....

I have reported the bug to the software developer
(https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1072874&group_id=5056&atid=105056)
but have  now come to think it might be related to the CCRMA packaging ?
The developer mentions the soundtouch libraries ; could the bug be
related to a older version being used (1.2.1-1.rhfc2-crrma in my case) ?

Best regards.
Jean-Baptiste